It’s almost that time of year again. The one time of year where ‘what happens in Vegas’ does not stay in Vegas. At all. The best and the brightest will be showing off all kinds of great stuff for the first time – and we’re all going to be talking about it.
Technology’s global heavyweights will be launching thousands of incredible and amazing new products at this year’s CES show at the Las Vegas Convention Center from January 7-10th. We’re hearing really cool things about Ultra-HD 4K technology, 64-bit chips, 3D printing and the latest phones, tablets and TV prototypes.
We’ll be introducing some great intelligent imaging demos for cross-device/cross-platform and in the cloud. We also have an exciting announcement to make.
Here’s what you need to know about ArcSoft at the world’s biggest consumer tech show:
What it’s all about: Intelligent Imaging™, the art and science of perfecting the “smart pixels” that make up our images and video, on devices and in the cloud.
Where We’ll Be: At LVCC, South Hall 2, MP25544.
What You’ll See:
- Newly launched — simplicam™ powered by Closeli™, the smartest home video monitoring solution
- Intelligent imaging technology for taking the best photography and videography on mobile devices
- Smart photo editing plus 4K video viewing and editing
- Cross-device/Cross-platform connectivity SDK/Engine
- Perfect365®, the world’s favorite one-touch makeup app
Our booth is by invitation only. To set up a meeting, please contact us here.